Naples Florida Professional Kitchen Remodels Give the Best of Everything
If you are looking to add value to your home or just add some comfort, a kitchen remodel is the first place to start. There is no doubt about it, kitchens can make or break a real estate deal. Buyers will often love a home and walk away if they don’t love the kitchen. Floors In Style has everything you need to get started on your kitchen remodel, including:
- Full-Service Showroom
- Custom Cabinetry
- Expert Design Staff
- Reasonable and Honest Pricing
No matter what design you are looking for, Floors In Style is ready to help you. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. Plus, our results speak for themselves.
Kitchens Sell Homes
Even if you aren’t looking to sell your home now, it is always a good idea to add value to your home. Nothing adds value to a home like a beautiful kitchen. In fact, realtors consistently claim that kitchens are the room that sells the house. People want to find a home they can see themselves in and kitchens play a big part of our daily life. So, even if you’re remodeling for your own comfort, it’s important to realize just how much kitchens mean to potential future buyers.
Where to Start on Your Kitchen Remodel
As you begin your kitchen remodel or addition, there are a few things you should consider. Here are things to focus on in your design plans:
- Convenience– Kitchens are often hubs for our ever day life. We eat in them, plan in them, cook in them and even entertain in them. When you are setting up your kitchen plan, remember to look at how convenient your placing is. Give your kitchen a purpose and then plan each area for the most accessible and convenient usage.
- Safety– Safety is a number one priority in all areas of your home, but especially in the kitchen. Make your kitchen safe by placing zones and homes for every task.
- Keep knives and cutting utensils in a safe area, away from little hands. Put your favorite china in a special place, or even in a display cabinet where it can stay beautifully safe and then be brought out for special guests. Put heavy kitchen equipment in the back part of the counters or under counters in cabinets. Make sure each area is safe and ready for use.
- Efficiency– Being efficient in your kitchen makes the rest of your life easier. Make sure you include stations for kitchen tasks like:
- Cleaning– A dishwashing and drying area that is easy to use.
- Food Preparation– Create an area near the stove and sink that gives enough space for slicing, dicing, and mixing. This might need to be a big area if you have food processors or other kitchen gadgets.
- Traffic Patterns– The regular patterns of your family in your kitchen will need to be considered when planning your layout. Think about where you cook, prepare, entertain and how many people come in and out of your kitchen on a regular basis.
- Storage– All kitchens need storage. However, as you design your kitchen remodel, consider making storage discreet to save more room. There are many cabinetry options that can utilize dead space and still look beautiful.
- Style- Of course you want your kitchen to be beautiful. Just remember that the kitchen must also complement the house. This doesn’t mean that your kitchen has to perfectly match the other areas of your home, but you do want your kitchen to flow into other areas of the home. Choose granite or tile counter tops and flooring that will gracefully ease your guests from one room to the next.
Bring Beauty and Comfort to Your Home with a Kitchen Remodel
Every home is different and the experts at Floors In Style know just how to bring beautiful results in kitchen remodels that will last. Call us today at 239-431-7920 for a beautiful start to a comfortable kitchen that you can enjoy for years to come. Or make an appointment online, we can’t wait to bring comfort and style to your kitchen remodel.